In the past several decades we participated different watersport events like sailing, jet-ski, surf, wakeboard, ski, snowboard and other different watersport (summer/winter) events all around the world.
Not to mention the many domestic events in Hungary in the last more than 25 years. Among those domestic races the biggest is the Blue Ribbon that grow up to an international event with more than 600 boats. Our studio broadcast it to Eurosport every year.
We also broadcasted from several pre-Olympic and Olympic games like Barcelona, Atlanta, Nagano, Sydney, Beijing, London)
We are following and filming events all around the Globe. We where invited by the Finn Association to San Francisco to film the Finn Gold Cup. They have requested us to make a brand new promo video in 2011.
We also followed and filmed the Antiqua Sailing Week 2007, Rolex-Malta 2009 , Rolex Midle Sea Race 2010 and different PWA’s from the Adriatic Sea, Lake Garda, China and Australia.
Several times filmed and broadcasted the Withbread Yacht Racing and Volvo Ocean Race and also followed our Hungarian sailors by the most important around the world races.
We also filmed several PWA windsurf Welt Cups from Fuerteventura to Hawaii from 1995 till 2000, most of the Jet-Ski European and World Cups between 1995-2007.
“On the waves” windsurfing training video was produced in 1996.
Lately we produced promo videos for the Team Wild Joe (Maxi Racing), for in 2011 the Finn International Association and several Hungarian sailing sailing-teams.
In 2004 for the 75-year anniversary of the Hungarian Yachting Association we produced a 75 minutes long video with the Title: 75 years.
Our training film: “Sail with us” where produced in 2008.
Promotional film was made about the maxi boat: Wild Joe (2011)
The cameraman Sándor Fehér, known as the man obsessed by sailing films, is not only welcome as a guest but often as a member of the crew as well. This is what happened on ARC organized in 2003 where the Hungarian team with the Djuice won the bronze medal of the legendary race among 235 sailing competitors. The Hungarians distinguishing themselves at the stages of Rolex Regatta were also filmed by him and his son, Krisztián Fehér, who is also a cameraman.
- 1985-1987 Nándor Fa and Jozsef Gál was the first Hungarians to circumnavigate the globe with the self-built Balaton 31 type sailboat.
- 1992-1993 Nandor Fa by the Vendée Globe
- 1991-1996 Jozsef Gal and his family by his Round-the-world race with his boat: Equator.
- ARC Atlantic Rally Istvan Kopar on the boat: Salambo
- 1996-1997 Istvan Kopar’s victory by the Hongkong Challenge
- Jet-ski World Cup, Cuba/Havanna 1999
- Jet-ski World Cup, Bahrein 2000
- Jet-ski World Cup, Sardinien 2000
- Soling World Cup 2002, USA/Boston
- ARC Atlantic Rally Crouse 2003, on the boat Djuice – 3rd place
- Centomiglia Sailing Event 2003, Lake Garda/Italy
- UIM Jet-ski World Cup 2003, Cuba
- Jet-ski World Cup, France/Oleron
- 470 World Championship 2004, Croatia
- Soling World Cup 2005, Follonica/Italy
- UIM Jet-ski World Cup 2006, Guadeloupe
- ISAF World Sailing Championship 2007, Cascais/Portugal
- in 2008 we produced several tutorial videos: sailing, windsurfing and snowboarding.
- 2009 East Craft 1,5 hour tutorial video and a 4 minutes promo video.
- 2010 Rolex Middle Sea Race, Rolex Cup Saint Tropez, Rolex Cup, Sardinia
- 2010-12 on behalf of the Finn Association we broadcasted from the Finn World Cup, Fallmouth/UK
- 2011 broadcasted for Eurosport from the Dockyard 18 ft skiff Grand Prix, Balatonfured/Hungary
- 2011 Groupama Garancia Formula 18 World Championship, Promo video from the Team Wild Joe, promo video from the F18 World Championship.
X-Trame Studio Ltd.